The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the National Institutes of Health, or the California Department of Public Health.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 11, pages 2756–2761, November 2010
How to Cite
Ma, C., Carmichael, S. L., Scheuerle, A. E., Canfield, M. A. and Shaw, G. M. (2010), Association of microtia with maternal obesity and periconceptional folic acid use. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 2756–2761. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33694
How to Cite this Article: Ma C, Carmichael SL, Scheuerle AE, Canfield MA, Shaw GM, the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. 2010. Association of microtia with maternal obesity and periconceptional folic acid use. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:2756–2761.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: U50/CCU925286, U01DD000494-02
- NIH. Grant Number: R03 DE019521
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!