How to Cite this Article: Suzumori N, Ogata T, Mizutani E, Hattori Y, Matsubara K, Kagami M, Sugiura-Ogasawara M. 2010. Prenatal Findings of Paternal Uniparental Disomy 14: Delineation of Further Patient. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3189–3192.
Prenatal findings of paternal uniparental disomy 14: Delineation of further patient†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3189–3192, December 2010
How to Cite
Suzumori, N., Ogata, T., Mizutani, E., Hattori, Y., Matsubara, K., Kagami, M. and Sugiura-Ogasawara, M. (2010), Prenatal findings of paternal uniparental disomy 14: Delineation of further patient. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3189–3192. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33719
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!