How to Cite this Article: Narumi Y, Kosho T, Tsuruta G, Shiohara M, Shimazaki E, Mori T, Shimizu A, Igawa Y, Nishizawa S, Takagi K, Kawamura R, Wakui K, Fukushima Y. 2010. Genital abnormalities in Pallister–Hall syndrome: Report of two patients and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3143–3147.
Genital abnormalities in Pallister–Hall syndrome: Report of two patients and review of the literature†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3143–3147, December 2010
How to Cite
Narumi, Y., Kosho, T., Tsuruta, G., Shiohara, M., Shimazaki, E., Mori, T., Shimizu, A., Igawa, Y., Nishizawa, S., Takagi, K., Kawamura, R., Wakui, K. and Fukushima, Y. (2010), Genital abnormalities in Pallister–Hall syndrome: Report of two patients and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3143–3147. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33720
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 22790972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!