Disclosures: Editorial assistance was provided by Hilary Bennett MSc of PAREXEL, and was also supported by Eisai Inc. and Pfizer Inc. Dr. Kishnani has received grants and/or honoraria from various companies including Pfizer, Eisai, Roche, and Novartis. Mr. Heller has received grants and/or honoraria from various companies including Pfizer, Eisai, Roche, and Jannsen. Dr. Spiridigliozzi has received honoraria from various companies including Pfizer, Roche, and Eisai. Dr. Lott is an employee of UC Irvine and has no further disclosures. Dr. Escobar is an employee of Peyton Manning Children's Hospital and has no further disclosures. Dr. Richardson is a current employee of Eisai Inc. Dr. Zhang is a current employee of Pfizer Inc. Dr. McRae is a current employee of Pfizer Inc.
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3028–3035, December 2010
How to Cite
Kishnani, P. S., Heller, J. H., Spiridigliozzi, G. A., Lott, I., Escobar, L., Richardson, S., Zhang, R. and McRae, T. (2010), Donepezil for treatment of cognitive dysfunction in children with Down syndrome aged 10–17. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3028–3035. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33730
How to Cite this Article: Kishnani PS, Heller JH, Spiridigliozzi GA, Lott I, Escobar L, Richardson S, Zhang R, McRae T. 2010. Donepezil for treatment of cognitive dysfunction in children with Down syndrome aged 10–17. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3028–3035.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- Eisai Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!