Marzena Gajecka and Sulagna C. Saitta contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3074–3083, December 2010
How to Cite
Gajecka, M., Saitta, S. C., Gentles, A. J., Campbell, L., Ciprero, K., Geiger, E., Catherwood, A., Rosenfeld, J. A., Shaikh, T. and Shaffer, L. G. (2010), Recurrent interstitial 1p36 deletions: Evidence for germline mosaicism and complex rearrangement breakpoints. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3074–3083. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33733
How to Cite this Article: Gajecka M, Saitta SC, Gentles AJ, Campbell L, Ciprero K, Geiger E, Catherwood A, Rosenfeld JA, Shaikh T, Shaffer LG. 2010. Recurrent interstitial 1p36 deletions: Evidence for germline mosaicism and complex rearrangement breakpoints. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3074–3083.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: GM081519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!