How to Cite this Article: de Leeuw N, Bulk S, Green A, Jaeckle-Santos L, Baker LA, Zinn AR, Kleefstra T, van der Smagt JJ, Vianne Morgante AM, de Vries BBA, van Bokhoven H, de Brouwer APM. 2010. UBE2A deficiency syndrome: Mild to severe intellectual disability accompanied by seizures, absent speech, urogenital, and skin anomalies in male patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3084–3090.
UBE2A deficiency syndrome: Mild to severe intellectual disability accompanied by seizures, absent speech, urogenital, and skin anomalies in male patients†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3084–3090, December 2010
How to Cite
de Leeuw, N., Bulk, S., Green, A., Jaeckle-Santos, L., Baker, L. A., Zinn, A. R., Kleefstra, T., van der Smagt, J. J., Vianne Morgante, A. M., de Vries, B. B.A., van Bokhoven, H. and de Brouwer, A. P.M. (2010), UBE2A deficiency syndrome: Mild to severe intellectual disability accompanied by seizures, absent speech, urogenital, and skin anomalies in male patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3084–3090. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33743
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
- UT Southwestern Medical School
- Dutch Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: ZON-MW 917-86-319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!