How to Cite this Article: Petrin AL, Giacheti CM, Maximino LP, Abramides DVM, Zanchetta S, Rossi NF, Richieri-Costa A, Murray JC. 2010. Identification of a microdeletion at the 7q33-q35 disrupting the CNTNAP2 gene in a Brazilian stuttering case. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3164–3172.
Identification of a microdeletion at the 7q33-q35 disrupting the CNTNAP2 gene in a Brazilian stuttering case†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3164–3172, December 2010
How to Cite
Petrin, A. L., Giacheti, C. M., Maximino, L. P., Abramides, D. V. M., Zanchetta, S., Rossi, N. F., Richieri-Costa, A. and Murray, J. C. (2010), Identification of a microdeletion at the 7q33-q35 disrupting the CNTNAP2 gene in a Brazilian stuttering case. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3164–3172. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33749
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- NIH DE08559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!