How to Cite this Article: Milunsky JM, Maher TM, Zhao G, Wang Z, Mulliken JB, Chitayat D, Clemens M, Stalker HJ, Bauer M, Burch M, Chénier S, Cunningham ML, Drack AV, Janssens S, Karlea A, Klatt R, Kini U, Klein O, Lachmeijer AM, Megarbane A, Mendelsohn NJ, Meschino WS, Mortier GR, Parkash S, Ray CR, Roberts A, Roberts A, Reardon W, Schnur RE, Smith R, Splitt M, Tezcan K, Whiteford ML, Wong DA, Zori R, Lin AE. 2010. Genotype–phenotype analysis of the branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:22–32.
Genotype–phenotype analysis of the branchio-oculo-facial syndrome†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 22–32, January 2011
How to Cite
Milunsky, J. M., Maher, T. M., Zhao, G., Wang, Z., Mulliken, J. B., Chitayat, D., Clemens, M., Stalker, H. J., Bauer, M., Burch, M., Chénier, S., Cunningham, M. L., Drack, A. V., Janssens, S., Karlea, A., Klatt, R., Kini, U., Klein, O., Lachmeijer, A. M., Megarbane, A., Mendelsohn, N. J., Meschino, W. S., Mortier, G. R., Parkash, S., Ray, C. R., Roberts, A., Roberts, A., Reardon, W., Schnur, R. E., Smith, R., Splitt, M., Tezcan, K., Whiteford, M. L., Wong, D. A., Zori, R. and Lin, A. E. (2011), Genotype–phenotype analysis of the branchio-oculo-facial syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 22–32. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33783
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!