How to Cite this Article: Thauvin-Robinet C, Lesca G, Aral B, Gigot N, Lambert S, Gueneau L, Macca M, Franco B, Huet F, Zabot M-T, Attié-Bitach T, Attia-Sobol J, Faivre L. 2011. Cerebral dysgenesis does not exclude OFD I syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:455–457.
Cerebral dysgenesis does not exclude OFD I syndrome†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 455–457, February 2011
How to Cite
Thauvin-Robinet, C., Lesca, G., Aral, B., Gigot, N., Lambert, S., Gueneau, L., Macca, M., Franco, B., Huet, F., Zabot, M.-T., Attié-Bitach, T., Attia-Sobol, J. and Faivre, L. (2011), Cerebral dysgenesis does not exclude OFD I syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 455–457. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33812
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- University Hospital of Dijon
- Conseil Régional de Bourgogne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!