How to Cite this Article: Sousa SB, Lambot-Juhan K, Rio M, Baujat G, Topouchian V, Le Merrer M, Brunelle F, Munnich A, Boileau C, Cormier-Daire V. 2011. Expanding the skeletal phenotype of Loeys-Dietz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1178–1183.
Expanding the skeletal phenotype of Loeys-Dietz syndrome†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1178–1183, May 2011
How to Cite
Sousa, S. B., Lambot-Juhan, K., Rio, M., Baujat, G., Topouchian, V., Hanna, N., Le Merrer, M., Brunelle, F., Munnich, A., Boileau, C. and Cormier-Daire, V. (2011), Expanding the skeletal phenotype of Loeys-Dietz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1178–1183. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33813
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Aortic dissection and stroke in a 37-year-old woman: discovering an emerging heritable connective tissue disorder, Internal and Emergency Medicine, 2015, 10, 2, 165, , , , , , , ,
- 3Loeys–Dietz syndrome: a primer for diagnosis and management, Genetics in Medicine, 2014, 16, 8, 576, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Loeys-Dietz syndrome: cardiovascular, neuroradiological and musculoskeletal imaging findings, Pediatric Radiology, 2011, 41, 12, 1495, , ,