How to Cite this Article: Sousa SB, Lambot-Juhan K, Rio M, Baujat G, Topouchian V, Le Merrer M, Brunelle F, Munnich A, Boileau C, Cormier-Daire V. 2011. Expanding the skeletal phenotype of Loeys-Dietz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1178–1183.
Expanding the skeletal phenotype of Loeys-Dietz syndrome†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1178–1183, May 2011
How to Cite
Sousa, S. B., Lambot-Juhan, K., Rio, M., Baujat, G., Topouchian, V., Hanna, N., Le Merrer, M., Brunelle, F., Munnich, A., Boileau, C. and Cormier-Daire, V. (2011), Expanding the skeletal phenotype of Loeys-Dietz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1178–1183. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33813
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!