How to Cite this Article: Aradhya S, Smaoui N, Marble M, Lacassie Y. 2011. De Novo Duplication 11p13 Involving the PAX6 Gene in a Patient with Neonatal Seizures, Hypotonia, Microcephaly, Developmental Disability and Minor Ocular Manifestations. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:442–444.
De novo duplication 11p13 involving the PAX6 gene in a patient with neonatal seizures, hypotonia, microcephaly, developmental disability and minor ocular manifestations†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 442–444, February 2011
How to Cite
Aradhya, S., Smaoui, N., Marble, M. and Lacassie, Y. (2011), De novo duplication 11p13 involving the PAX6 gene in a patient with neonatal seizures, hypotonia, microcephaly, developmental disability and minor ocular manifestations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 442–444. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33814
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!