How to Cite this Article: Prontera P, Stangoni G, Ardisia C, Rogaia D, Mencarelli A, Donti E. 2011. Trisomy 2 mosaicism with caudal dysgenesis, Hirschsprung disease and micro-anophthalmia. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:928–930.
Trisomy 2 mosaicism with caudal dysgenesis, Hirschsprung disease, and micro-anophthalmia†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 928–930, April 2011
How to Cite
Prontera, P., Stangoni, G., Ardisia, C., Rogaia, D., Mencarelli, A. and Donti, E. (2011), Trisomy 2 mosaicism with caudal dysgenesis, Hirschsprung disease, and micro-anophthalmia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 928–930. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33817
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!