How to Cite this Article: Prontera P, Rogaia D, Sobacchi C, Luiza Romanelli Tavares V, Mazzotta G, Rita Passos-Bueno M, Donti E. 2011. Craniometaphyseal Dysplasia With Severe Craniofacial Involvement Shows Homozygosity at 6q21-22.1 Locus. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1106–1108.
Craniometaphyseal dysplasia with severe craniofacial involvement shows homozygosity at 6q21-22.1 locus†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1106–1108, May 2011
How to Cite
Prontera, P., Rogaia, D., Sobacchi, C., Tavares, V. L. R., Mazzotta, G., Passos-Bueno, M. R. and Donti, E. (2011), Craniometaphyseal dysplasia with severe craniofacial involvement shows homozygosity at 6q21-22.1 locus. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1106–1108. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33826
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!