Affiliated with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
MODY type 2 in Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome (GCPS) as part of a contiguous gene deletion syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2469–2472, October 2011
How to Cite
Zung, A., Petek, E., Ben-Zeev, B., Schwarzbraun, T. and Ben-Yehoshua, S. J. (2011), MODY type 2 in Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome (GCPS) as part of a contiguous gene deletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2469–2472. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33829
How to Cite this Article: Zung A, Petek E, Ben-Zeev B, Schwarzbraun T, Josefsberg S. 2011. MODY type 2 in Greig cephalopolysyndactyly syndrome (GCPS) as part of a contiguous gene deletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2469–2472.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!