How to Cite this Article: Ma G-C, Ke Y-Y, Chang S-P, Lee D-J, Chen M. 2011. A Compound Heterozygous GNPTAB Mutation Causes Mucolipidosis II With Marked Hair Color Change in a Han Chinese Baby. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:931–934.
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 931–934, April 2011
How to Cite
Ma, G.-C., Ke, Y.-Y., Chang, S.-P., Lee, D.-J. and Chen, M. (2011), A compound heterozygous GNPTAB mutation causes mucolipidosis II with marked hair color change in a Han Chinese baby. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 931–934. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33834
Gwo-Chin Ma and Yu-Yuan Ke contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
- Changhua Christian Hospital. Grant Numbers: 97-CCH-ICO-14-2, 97-CCH-ICO-17-2
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-96-2628-B-371-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!