How to Cite this Article: Chung B, Shaffer LG, Keating S, Johnson J, Casey B, Chitayat D. 2011. From VACTERL-H to heterotaxy: Variable expressivity of ZIC3—related disorders. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1123–1128.
From VACTERL-H to heterotaxy: Variable expressivity of ZIC3—related disorders†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1123–1128, May 2011
How to Cite
Chung, B., Shaffer, L. G., Keating, S., Johnson, J., Casey, B. and Chitayat, D. (2011), From VACTERL-H to heterotaxy: Variable expressivity of ZIC3—related disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1123–1128. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33859
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!