How to Cite this Article: Petti M, Samanich J, Pan Q, Huang C-K, Reinmund J, Farooqi S, Morrow B, Babcock M. 2010. Molecular characterization of an interstitial deletion of 1p31.3 in a patient with obesity and psychiatric illness and a review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:825–832.
Molecular characterization of an interstitial deletion of 1p31.3 in a patient with obesity and psychiatric illness and a review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 825–832, April 2011
How to Cite
Petti, M., Samanich, J., Pan, Q., Huang, C.-K., Reinmund, J., Farooqi, S., Morrow, B. and Babcock, M. (2011), Molecular characterization of an interstitial deletion of 1p31.3 in a patient with obesity and psychiatric illness and a review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 825–832. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33869
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- Translational Genetics Division in the Department of Genetics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics, Montefiore Medical Center
- Division of Pediatric Genetics, Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!