The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 3, pages 555–564, March 2011
How to Cite
Hartman, R. J., Riehle-Colarusso, T., Lin, A., Frías, J. L., Patel, S. S., Duwe, K., Correa, A., Rasmussen, S. A. and The National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2011), Descriptive study of nonsyndromic atrioventricular septal defects in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study, 1997–2005 . Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 555–564. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33874
How to Cite this Article: Hartman RJ, Riehle-Colarusso T, Lin A, Frías JL, Patel SS, Duwe K, Correa A, Rasmussen SA, and The National Birth Defects Prevention Study. 2010. Descriptive study of nonsyndromic atrioventricular septal defects in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study, 1997–2005. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 555–564.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!