How to Cite this Article: Rigon C, Salviati L, Mandarano R, Donà M, Clementi M. 2011. 6q27 subtelomeric deletions: Is there a specific phenotype? Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1213–1214.
6q27 subtelomeric deletions: Is there a specific phenotype?†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1213–1214, May 2011
How to Cite
Rigon, C., Salviati, L., Mandarano, R., Donà, M. and Clementi, M. (2011), 6q27 subtelomeric deletions: Is there a specific phenotype?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1213–1214. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33877
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!