Competing interests: Many of the authors are or were faculty members in the Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) which offers extensive genetic laboratory testing including use of arrays for genomic copy number analysis, and the department derives revenue from this activity.
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1272–1280, June 2011
How to Cite
Shinawi, M., Sahoo, T., Maranda, B., Skinner, S.A., Skinner, C., Chinault, C., Zascavage, R., Peters, S. U., Patel, A., Stevenson, R. E. and Beaudet, A. L. (2011), 11p14.1 microdeletions associated with ADHD, autism, developmental delay, and obesity. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1272–1280. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33878
How to Cite this Article: Shinawi M, Sahoo T, Maranda B, Skinner SA, Skinner C, Chinault C, Zascavage R, Peters SU, Patel A, Stevenson RE, Beaudet AL. 2011. 11p14.1 microdeletions associated with ADHD, autism, developmental delay, and obesity. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1272–1280.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!