How to Cite this Article: Shimojima K, Isidor B, Caignec CL, Kondo A, Sakata S, Ohno K, Yamamoto T. 2011. A new microdeletion syndrome of 5q31.3 characterized by severe developmental delays, distinctive facial features, and delayed myelination. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:732–736.
A new microdeletion syndrome of 5q31.3 characterized by severe developmental delays, distinctive facial features, and delayed myelination†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 732–736, April 2011
How to Cite
Shimojima, K., Isidor, B., Le Caignec, C., Kondo, A., Sakata, S., Ohno, K. and Yamamoto, T. (2011), A new microdeletion syndrome of 5q31.3 characterized by severe developmental delays, distinctive facial features, and delayed myelination. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 732–736. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33891
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- Hayashi Memorial Foundation for Female Natural Scientists (to K. Shimojima)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!