How to Cite this Article: Horn D, Robinson PN. 2011. Progeroid facial features and lipodystrophy associated with a novel splice site mutation in the final intron of the FBN1 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:721–724.
Progeroid facial features and lipodystrophy associated with a novel splice site mutation in the final intron of the FBN1 gene†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 721–724, April 2011
How to Cite
Horn, D. and Robinson, P. N. (2011), Progeroid facial features and lipodystrophy associated with a novel splice site mutation in the final intron of the FBN1 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 721–724. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33905
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- European Commission (FAD). Grant Number: HEALTH-F2-2008-200647
- 1991. Marfan syndrome caused by a recurrent de novo missense mutation in the fibrillin gene. Nature 352: 337–339. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2010. Marfan syndrome with neonatal progeroid syndrome-like lipodystrophy associated with a novel frameshift mutation at the 3' terminus of the FBN1-gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A: 2749–2755. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Nonsense-mediated decay approaches the clinic. Nat Genet 36: 801–808. , , , .
- 2006. Molecular pathology of Shprintzen-Goldberg syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A: 104–108; author reply 109–110. , , , , , , , , .
- 1998. A rule for termination-codon position within intron-containing genes: When nonsense affects RNA abundance. Trends Biochem Sci 23: 198–199. , .
- 2007. Body fat distribution and metabolic variables in patients with neonatal progeroid syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A: 1421–1430. , , , .
- 1994. Transforming growth factor beta (TGF-beta) inhibits the differentiation of human adipocyte precursor cells in primary culture. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 18: 532–536. , , .
- 1997. Improved splice site detection in Genie. J Comput Biol 4: 311–323. , , , .
- 2002. Mutations of FBN1 and genotype-phenotype correlations in Marfan syndrome and related fibrillinopathies. Hum Mutat 20: 153–161. , , , , , , , , .