How to Cite this Article: Nicolas G, Devys D, Goldenberg A, Maltête D, Hervé C, Hannequin D, Guyant-Maréchal L. 2011. Juvenile huntington disease in an 18-month-old boy revealed by global developmental delay and reduced cerebellar volume. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:815–818.
Juvenile Huntington disease in an 18-month-old boy revealed by global developmental delay and reduced cerebellar volume†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 815–818, April 2011
How to Cite
Nicolas, G., Devys, D., Goldenberg, A., Maltête, D., Hervé, C., Hannequin, D. and Guyant-Maréchal, L. (2011), Juvenile Huntington disease in an 18-month-old boy revealed by global developmental delay and reduced cerebellar volume. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 815–818. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33911
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!