The research was prospectively reviewed and approved by a duly constituted ethics committee (IRB 00007816 AOU Meyer IRB #2).
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 892–897, April 2011
How to Cite
Conti, V., Marini, C., Gana, S., Sudi, J., Dobyns, W. B. and Guerrini, R. (2011), Corpus callosum agenesis, severe mental retardation, epilepsy, and dyskinetic quadriparesis due to a novel mutation in the homeodomain of ARX. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 892–897. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33923
How to Cite this Article: Conti V, Marini C, Gana S, Sudi J, Dobyns WB, Guerrini R. 2011. Corpus callosum agenesis, severe mental retardation, epilepsy, and dyskinetic quadriparesis due to a novel mutation in the homeodomain of ARX. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:892–897.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: Research Project Ex Art. 56/05/13 L 289/2002
- Sixth Framework Programme of the EU. Grant Number: LSH-CT-2006-037315
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01-NS046616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!