How to Cite this Article: Bruns D. 2011. Presenting physical characteristics, medical conditions and developmental status of long-term survivors with trisomy 9 mosaicism. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1033–1039.
Presenting physical characteristics, medical conditions, and developmental status of long-term survivors with trisomy 9 mosaicism†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1033–1039, May 2011
How to Cite
Bruns, D. (2011), Presenting physical characteristics, medical conditions, and developmental status of long-term survivors with trisomy 9 mosaicism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1033–1039. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33928
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!