How to Cite this Article: Kaya N, Al-Owain M, AbuDheim N, Al-Zahrani J, Colak D, Al-Sayed M, Milanlioglu A, Ozand PT, Alkuraya FS. 2011. GM2 gangliosidosis in Saudi Arabia: Multiple mutations and considerations for future carrier screening. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1281–1284.
GM2 gangliosidosis in Saudi Arabia: Multiple mutations and considerations for future carrier screening†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1281–1284, June 2011
How to Cite
Kaya, N., Owain, M. A.-., AbuDheim, N., Zahrani, J. A.-., Colak, D., Sayed, M. A.-., Milanlioglu, A., Ozand, P. T. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2011), GM2 gangliosidosis in Saudi Arabia: Multiple mutations and considerations for future carrier screening. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1281–1284. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33932
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!