How to Cite this Article: Nowaczyk MJM. 2011. Epiphyseal Stippling is not a Feature of 7-Dehydrocholesterol Reductase Deficiency (Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome). Am J Med Genet Part A 155:940–941.
Epiphyseal stippling is not a feature of 7-dehydrocholesterol reductase deficiency (Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome)†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 940–941, April 2011
How to Cite
Nowaczyk, M. J.M. (2011), Epiphyseal stippling is not a feature of 7-dehydrocholesterol reductase deficiency (Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome). Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 940–941. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33937
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!