How to Cite this Article: Lin D-S, Yeung C-Y, Liu H-L, Ho C-S, Shu C-H, Chuang C-K, Huang Y-W, Wu T-Y, Huang Z-D, Jian Y-R, Lin S-P. 2011. A novel mutation in PYCR1 causes an autosomal recessive cutis laxa with premature aging features in a family. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1285–1289.
A novel mutation in PYCR1 causes an autosomal recessive cutis laxa with premature aging features in a family†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1285–1289, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, D.-S., Yeung, C.-Y., Liu, H.-L., Ho, C.-S., Shu, C.-H., Chuang, C.-K., Huang, Y.-W., Wu, T.-Y., Huang, Z.-D., Jian, Y.-R. and Lin, S.-P. (2011), A novel mutation in PYCR1 causes an autosomal recessive cutis laxa with premature aging features in a family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1285–1289. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33963
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-95-2745, NSC-99-2413
- Mackay Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: MMH9803, MMH9928, MMH-CT9904, MMH-CY9905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!