How to Cite this Article: Stevenson DA, Yan J, He Y, Li H, Liu Y, Zhang Q, Jing Y, Guo Z, Zhang W, Yang D, Wu X, Hanson H, Li X, Staser K, Viskochil DH, Carey JC, Chen S, Miller L, Roberson K, Moyer-Mileur L, Yu M, Schwarz EL, Pasquali M, Yang F-C. 2011. Multiple increased osteoclast functions in individuals with neurofibromatosis type 1. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1050–1059.
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1050–1059, May 2011
How to Cite
Stevenson, D. A., Yan, J., He, Y., Li, H., Liu, Y., Zhang, Q., Jing, Y., Guo, Z., Zhang, W., Yang, D., Wu, X., Hanson, H., Li, X., Staser, K., Viskochil, D. H., Carey, J. C., Chen, S., Miller, L., Roberson, K., Moyer-Mileur, L., Yu, M., Schwarz, E. L., Pasquali, M. and Yang, F.-C. (2011), Multiple increased osteoclast functions in individuals with neurofibromatosis type 1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1050–1059. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33965
David A. Stevenson and Jincheng Yan contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!