How to Cite this Article: Seidahmed MZ, Alkuraya FS, Shaheed M, Al Zahrani M, Al Manea W, Mansour F, Mustafa T, Farid G, Salih MA. 2011. Ritscher–Schinzel (cranio-cerebello-cardiac, 3C) syndrome: Report of four new cases with renal involvement. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1393–1397.
Ritscher–Schinzel (cranio-cerebello-cardiac, 3C) syndrome: Report of four new cases with renal involvement†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1393–1397, June 2011
How to Cite
Seidahmed, M. Z., Alkuraya, F. S., Shaheed, M., Al Zahrani, M., Al Manea, W., Mansour, F., Mustafa, T., Farid, G. and Salih, M. A. (2011), Ritscher–Schinzel (cranio-cerebello-cardiac, 3C) syndrome: Report of four new cases with renal involvement. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1393–1397. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33966
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!