How to Cite this Article: Andrabi S, Bekheirnia MR, Robbins-Furman P, Lewis RA, Prior TW, Potocki L. 2011. SMAD4 mutation segregating in a family with juvenile polyposis, aortopathy, and mitral valve dysfunction. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1165–1169.
SMAD4 mutation segregating in a family with juvenile polyposis, aortopathy, and mitral valve dysfunction†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1165–1169, May 2011
How to Cite
Andrabi, S., Bekheirnia, M. R., Robbins-Furman, P., Lewis, R. A., Prior, T. W. and Potocki, L. (2011), SMAD4 mutation segregating in a family with juvenile polyposis, aortopathy, and mitral valve dysfunction. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33968
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!