Professor of Medical Genetics and Genetic Audiology.
Identification of p.A684V missense mutation in the WFS1 gene as a frequent cause of autosomal dominant optic atrophy and hearing impairment†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1298–1313, June 2011
How to Cite
Rendtorff, N. D., Lodahl, M., Boulahbel, H., Johansen, I. R., Pandya, A., Welch, K. O., Norris, V. W., Arnos, K. S., Bitner-Glindzicz, M., Emery, S. B., Mets, M. B., Fagerheim, T., Eriksson, K., Hansen, L., Bruhn, H., Möller, C., Lindholm, S., Ensgaard, S., Lesperance, M. M. and Tranebjaerg, L. (2011), Identification of p.A684V missense mutation in the WFS1 gene as a frequent cause of autosomal dominant optic atrophy and hearing impairment. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1298–1313. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33970
How to Cite this Article: Rendtorff ND, Lodahl M, Boulahbel H, Johansen IR, Pandya A, Welch KO, Norris VW, Arnos KS, Bitner-Glindzicz M, Emery SB, Mets MB, Fagerheim T, Eriksson K, Hansen L, Bruhn H, Möller C, Lindholm S, Ensgård S, Lesperance MM, Tranebjaerg L. 2011. Identification of p.A684V missense mutation in the WFS1 gene as a frequent cause of autosomal dominant optic atrophy and hearing impairment. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1298–1313.
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!