How to Cite this Article: Rorick NK, Kinoshita A, Weirather JL, Peyrard-Janvid M, de Lima RLLF, Dunnwald M, Shanske AL, Moretti-Ferreira D, Koillinen H, Kere J, Mansilla MA, Murray JC, Goudy SL, Schutte BC. 2011. Genomic strategy identifies a missense mutation in WD-repeat domain 65 (WDR65) in an individual with Van der Woude syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1314–1321.
Genomic strategy identifies a missense mutation in WD-repeat domain 65 (WDR65) in an individual with Van der Woude syndrome†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1314–1321, June 2011
How to Cite
Rorick, N. K., Kinoshita, A., Weirather, J. L., Peyrard-Janvid, M., de Lima, R. L. L. F., Dunnwald, M., Shanske, A. L., Moretti-Ferreira, D., Koillinen, H., Kere, J., Mansilla, M. A., Murray, J. C., Goudy, S. L. and Schutte, B. C. (2011), Genomic strategy identifies a missense mutation in WD-repeat domain 65 (WDR65) in an individual with Van der Woude syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1314–1321. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33980
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- Predoctoral Training Program in Genetics. Grant Number: 5 T32 GM08629
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE16215, DE08559, DE13513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!