How to Cite this Article: de Smith AJ, van Haelst MM, Ellis RJ, Holder SE, Payne SJ, Hashim SK, Froguel P, Blakemore AIF. 2011. Chromosome 19p13.3 deletion in a patient with macrocephaly, obesity, mental retardation, and behavior problems. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1192–1195.
Chromosome 19p13.3 deletion in a patient with macrocephaly, obesity, mental retardation, and behavior problems†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1192–1195, May 2011
How to Cite
de Smith, A. J., van Haelst, M. M., Ellis, R. J., Holder, S. E., Payne, S. J., Hashim, S. K., Froguel, P. and Blakemore, A. I.F. (2011), Chromosome 19p13.3 deletion in a patient with macrocephaly, obesity, mental retardation, and behavior problems. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1192–1195. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33986
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- Hammersmith Hospital Charity Trustees
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre Scheme
- Wellcome Trust, MRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!