How to Cite this Article: Barge-Schaapveld DQCM, Maas SM, Polstra A, Knegt LC, Hennekam RCM. 2011. The atypical 16p11.2 deletion: A not so atypical microdeletion syndrome? Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1066–1072.
The atypical 16p11.2 deletion: A not so atypical microdeletion syndrome?†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1066–1072, May 2011
How to Cite
Barge-Schaapveld, D. Q.C.M., Maas, S. M., Polstra, A., Knegt, L. C. and Hennekam, R. C.M. (2011), The atypical 16p11.2 deletion: A not so atypical microdeletion syndrome?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1066–1072. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33991
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!