How to Cite this Article: Toiviainen-Salo S, Linnankivi T, Saarinen A, Mäyränpää MK, Karikoski R, Mäkitie O. 2011. Cerebroretinal microangiopathy with calcifications and cysts: Characterization of the skeletal phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1322–1328.
Cerebroretinal microangiopathy with calcifications and cysts: Characterization of the skeletal phenotype†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1322–1328, June 2011
How to Cite
Toiviainen-Salo, S., Linnankivi, T., Saarinen, A., Mäyränpää, M. K., Karikoski, R. and Mäkitie, O. (2011), Cerebroretinal microangiopathy with calcifications and cysts: Characterization of the skeletal phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1322–1328. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33994
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- Folkhälsan Research Foundation
- Academy of Finland
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Foundation for Pediatric Research, all Helsinki, Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!