How to Cite this Article: Cohen MM Jr. 2011. ASD is an incorrect abbreviation for autism spectrum disorders. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2906–2906.
ASD is an incorrect abbreviation for autism spectrum disorders†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 12, page 2906, December 2011
How to Cite
Cohen Jr., M. M. (2011), ASD is an incorrect abbreviation for autism spectrum disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2906. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34000
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!