How to Cite this Article: Kantaputra PN, Malaivijitnond S, Vieira AR, Heering J, Dötsch V, Khankasikum T, Sripathomsawat W. 2011. Mutation in SAM domain of TP63 is associated with nonsyndromic cleft lip and palate and cleft palate. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1432–1436.
Mutation in SAM domain of TP63 is associated with nonsyndromic cleft lip and palate and cleft palate†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1432–1436, June 2011
How to Cite
Kantaputra, P. N., Malaivijitnond, S., Vieira, A. R., Heering, J., Dötsch, V., Khankasikum, T. and Sripathomsawat, W. (2011), Mutation in SAM domain of TP63 is associated with nonsyndromic cleft lip and palate and cleft palate. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1432–1436. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34011
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
- European Community's Sixth Framework programme. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-019067
- The Thailand Research Fund
- Faculty of Dentistry, Chiang Mai University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!