How to Cite this Article: Kwon J-Y, Ko K, Sohn YB, Kim SJ, Park SW, Kim S-H, Cho S-Y, Jin D-K. 2011. High prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome in children with mucopolysaccharidosis type II (Hunter syndrome). Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1329–1335.
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1329–1335, June 2011
How to Cite
Kwon, J.-Y., Ko, K., Sohn, Y. B., Kim, S. J., Park, S. W., Kim, S.-H., Cho, S.-Y. and Jin, D.-K. (2011), High prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome in children with mucopolysaccharidosis type II (Hunter syndrome). Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1329–1335. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34013
Jeong-Yi Kwon and Kiljun Ko contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute grant. Grant Numbers: SBRI C-A6-227-3, C-A9-240-2
- In-Sung Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!