How to Cite this Article: Okamoto N, Hatsukawa Y, Shimojima K, Yamamoto T. 2011. Submicroscopic deletion in 7q31 encompassing CADPS2 and TSPAN12 in a child with autism spectrum disorder and PHPV. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1568–1573.
Submicroscopic deletion in 7q31 encompassing CADPS2 and TSPAN12 in a child with autism spectrum disorder and PHPV†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 7, pages 1568–1573, July 2011
How to Cite
Okamoto, N., Hatsukawa, Y., Shimojima, K. and Yamamoto, T. (2011), Submicroscopic deletion in 7q31 encompassing CADPS2 and TSPAN12 in a child with autism spectrum disorder and PHPV. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1568–1573. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34028
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2010
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!