How to Cite this Article: Pace JE, Shin M, Rasmussen SA. 2011. Understanding physicians' attitudes toward people with Down syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1258–1263.
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1258–1263, June 2011
How to Cite
Pace, J. E., Shin, M. and Rasmussen, S. A. (2011), Understanding physicians' attitudes toward people with Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1258–1263. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34039
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!