How to Cite this Article: Burkardt DD', Rosenfeld JA, Helgeson ML, Angle B, Banks V, Smith WE, Gripp KW, Moline J, Moran RT, Niyazov DM, Stevens CA, Zackai E, Lebel RR, Ashley DG, Kramer N, Lachman RS, Graham Jr. JM. 2011. Distinctive phenotype in 9 patients with deletion of chromosome 1q24-q25. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1336–1351.
Distinctive phenotype in 9 patients with deletion of chromosome 1q24-q25†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1336–1351, June 2011
How to Cite
Burkardt, D. D., Rosenfeld, J. A., Helgeson, M. L., Angle, B., Banks, V., Smith, W. E., Gripp, K. W., Moline, J., Moran, R. T., Niyazov, D. M., Stevens, C. A., Zackai, E., Lebel, R. R., Ashley, D. G., Kramer, N., Lachman, R. S. and Graham, J. M. (2011), Distinctive phenotype in 9 patients with deletion of chromosome 1q24-q25. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1336–1351. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34049
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!