How to Cite this Article: James PA, Rose K, Francis D, Norris F. 2011. High-level 46XX/46XY chimerism without clinical effect in a healthy multiparous female. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2484–2488.
High-level 46XX/46XY chimerism without clinical effect in a healthy multiparous female†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2484–2488, October 2011
How to Cite
James, P. A., Rose, K., Francis, D. and Norris, F. (2011), High-level 46XX/46XY chimerism without clinical effect in a healthy multiparous female. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2484–2488. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34123
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!