How to cite this article: Freitas EL, Gribble SM, Simoni M, Vieira TP, Silva-Grecco RL, Balarin MAS, Prigmore E, Krepischi-Santos AC, Rosenberg C, Szuhai K, van Haeringen A, Carter NP, Gil-da-Silva-Lopes VL. 2011. Maternally inherited partial monosomy 9p (pter p24.1) and partial trisomy 20p (pter p12.1) characterized by microarray comparative genomic hybridization. Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2754–2761.
Maternally inherited partial monosomy 9p (pter p24.1) and partial trisomy 20p (pter p12.1) characterized by microarray comparative genomic hybridization†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2754–2761, November 2011
How to Cite
Freitas, É. L., Gribble, S. M., Simioni, M., Vieira, T. P., Silva-Grecco, R. L., Balarin, M. A. S., Prigmore, E., Krepischi-Santos, A. C., Rosenberg, C., Szuhai, K., van Haeringen, A., Carter, N. P. and Gil-da-Silva-Lopes, V. L. (2011), Maternally inherited partial monosomy 9p (pter p24.1) and partial trisomy 20p (pter p12.1) characterized by microarray comparative genomic hybridization. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2754–2761. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34168
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 05/03480-7
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT077008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!