How to Cite this Article: Holman SK, Daniel P, Jenkins ZA, Herron RL, Morgan T, Savarirayan R, Chow CW, Bohring A, Mosel A, Lacombe D, Steiner B, Schmitt-Mechelke T, Schroter B, Raas-Rothschild A, Miñaur SG, Porteous M, Parker M, Quarrell O, Tapon D, Cormier-Daire V, Mansour S, Nash R, Bindoff LA, Fiskerstrand T, Robertson SP. 2011. The male phenotype in osteopathia striata congenita with cranial sclerosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2397–2408.
The male phenotype in osteopathia striata congenita with cranial sclerosis†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2397–2408, October 2011
How to Cite
Holman, S. K., Daniel, P., Jenkins, Z. A., Herron, R. L., Morgan, T., Savarirayan, R., Chow, C.W., Bohring, A., Mosel, A., Lacombe, D., Steiner, B., Schmitt-Mechelke, T., Schroter, B., Raas-Rothschild, A., Miñaur, S. G., Porteous, M., Parker, M., Quarrell, O., Tapon, D., Cormier-Daire, V., Mansour, S., Nash, R., Bindoff, L. A., Fiskerstrand, T. and Robertson, S. P. (2011), The male phenotype in osteopathia striata congenita with cranial sclerosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2397–2408. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34178
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Curekids New Zealand
- Lotteries Health NZ
- Marsden Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!