How to Cite this Article: Kasnauskiene J, Cimbalistiene L, Ciuladaite Z, Preiksaitiene E, Kučinskienė ZA, Hettinger JA, Sismani C, Patsalis PC, Kučinskas V. 2011. De novo 5q35.5 duplication with clinical presentation of Sotos syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2501–2507.
De novo 5q35.5 duplication with clinical presentation of Sotos syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2501–2507, October 2011
How to Cite
Kasnauskiene, J., Cimbalistiene, L., Ciuladaite, Z., Preiksaitiene, E., Kučinskienė, Z. A., Hettinger, J. A., Sismani, C., Patsalis, P. C. and Kučinskas, V. (2011), De novo 5q35.5 duplication with clinical presentation of Sotos syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2501–2507. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34179
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 223692
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!