Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2589–2592, October 2011
How to Cite
Gu, J., Sreenath Nagamani, S. C., Hopwood, V. L., Sanchez, B., Saeidinejad, Y., Ou, Z., Peacock, S., Grange, D. K., Stankiewicz, P. and Cheung, S. W. (2011), Complex genomic rearrangement of chromosome 16p13.3 detected by array comparative genomic hybridization in a patient with multiple congenital anomalies, dysmorphic craniofacial features, and developmental delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2589–2592. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34185
How to Cite this Article: Gu J, Sreenath Nagamani SC, Hopwood VL, Sanchez B, Saeidinejad Y, Ou Z, Peacock S, Grange DK, Stankiewicz P, Cheung SW. 2011. Complex genomic rearrangement of chromosome 16p13.3 detected by array comparative genomic hybridization in a patient with multiple congenital anomalies, dysmorphic craniofacial features, and developmental delay. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2589–2592.
Jun Gu and Sandesh C. Sreenath Nagamani contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!