How to cite this article: Ferguson JS, Gunatheesan S, Brice G, Hastings R, Newbury-Ecob R, Mortimer PS, Mansour S. 2011. Primary lymphedema with coarctation of the aorta: Possible new syndrome or variant of Irons–Bianchi syndrome? Am J Med Genet Part A 155: 2762–2765.
Primary lymphedema with coarctation of the aorta: Possible new syndrome or variant of Irons–Bianchi syndrome?†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 11, pages 2762–2765, November 2011
How to Cite
Ferguson, J. S., Gunatheesan, S., Brice, G., Hastings, R., Newbury-Ecob, R., Mortimer, P. S. and Mansour, S. (2011), Primary lymphedema with coarctation of the aorta: Possible new syndrome or variant of Irons–Bianchi syndrome?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2762–2765. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34188
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!