How to Cite this Article: Gripp KW, Hopkins E, Johnston JJ, Krause C, Dobyns WB, Biesecker LG. 2011. Long-term survival in TARP syndrome and confirmation of RBM10 as the disease-causing gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:2516–2520.
Long-term survival in TARP syndrome and confirmation of RBM10 as the disease-causing gene†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 10, pages 2516–2520, October 2011
How to Cite
Gripp, K. W., Hopkins, E., Johnston, J. J., Krause, C., Dobyns, W. B. and Biesecker, L. G. (2011), Long-term survival in TARP syndrome and confirmation of RBM10 as the disease-causing gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 2516–2520. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34190
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- Intramural Program of the National Human Genome Research Institute of the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!